Coronavirus in Sedona
The Governor of Arizona has issued a Stay at Home order for the State of Arizona. All non-essential businesses are closed for in-person sessions for the month of April (at least)
Fortunately, Christina Wooten is an experienced phone and Skype Psychic Medium!
Until further notice, all sessions will continue to be offered via phone or Skype.
How we are handling Covid-19 ~ March 16, 2020
Every day brings in new information about the novel Coronavirus, Covid-19, and steps to take to help mitigate its spread. We understand that some of our customers may face uncertainty and a change in travel plans as a result of this unprecedented global event. We are monitoring the changing situation closely and responding accordingly. We understand that our response must continue to evolve as new information is available.
We are committed to doing our part to "flatten the curve" and save valuable Medical resources and in doing so, lives.
Some information about the coming days:
* Energy is non-local (which is how our Loved Ones in Spirit are able to communicate). Therefore, Distance Readings and healing sessions are just as effective. If you are able to change your appointment to a phone or Skype appointment, please do. You can also cancel your appointment and receive an extended credit (see below) to have an in-person session at another time.
If you are scheduling a new appointment for March or April, you will need to schedule a phone or Skype session.
More about distance Reiki: https://www.sedonamedium.com/distance-reiki-healing
* We are asking each person (with a previously scheduled appointment) upon entry, to use hand sanitizer and to deposit shoes at the front door. Cleaning of facilities is happening daily and sometimes twice a day.
* If you have a previously scheduled in-person appointment and you have preexisting conditions, or risk factors such as advanced age or are immuno-compromised, or are a caretaker for someone who is vulnerable, please reschedule your appointment for a time after this crisis or change to a distance appointment.
* If you must cancel due to changed travel plans due to Covid-19 or are feeling ill (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or have been in contact with someone who is symptomatic, suspected of having Coronavirus, or has tested positive for Coronavirus, during the month of March or April, there is no penalty for less than 48 hours notice. We do ask that you notify us as soon as possible.
* To help mitigate the losses that many may experience, we are extending the cancellation policy. The normal cancellation policy only offers a 6 month credit, should cancellation occur before 48 hours. Cancellations due to Covid-19 will receive an additional year credit for in person appointments/experiences that are cancelled due to Covid-19. This means, should you need to cancel your in-person appointment (without changing to a phone or Skype session) during the months of March and April 2020 due to Covid-19, you will receive an 18 month credit.
* This is a small business and we ask for your support as we navigate the coming days for the health and welfare of all.
Additional resources for you:
Read Christina's post about strengthening your energy in light of Covid-19: https://www.facebook.com/SedonaMedium/photos/a.230608430286131/3280271305319813/?type=3&theater
Resources for managing Empathic Skills: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAkOijw7YW895nb0hV1pbKw?
Stay connected here- additional resources are in the works:
How does distance healing work?: https://www.sedonamedium.com/distance-reiki-healing