For optimal connection, your upload speed is the one you really want to pay attention to. Ideally having a 2 mbps or above is fantastic. Zoom can function with less, but 2 will keep your connection nice and smooth.
Some tips for your internet connection:
1. If you have a slower internet speed, it will be helpful to ensure that others are not also using the internet at the same time as your call. Especially if they would be gaming, streaming video, or using Zoom or video conferencing themselves.
2. Some hotels or shared wifi don't have very strong internet to go around. Try to set up your call for a time of day when less people are using the internet. For example, in Sedona most people are out hiking in the earlier half of the day and return to their rooms in the afternoon. So an 11:00am Zoom appointment will have better connectivity than a 3pm appointment, usually.
3. If you are uncertain, try testing your internet connection speeds at multiple times during the day. See if there is a pattern for your best connectivity time. If you aren't sure you will remember to do this, make it easy on yourself! Bookmark the speed test page and set a reminder on your phone to test at 11am, 1pm, 3pm MST. Do for a couple of days to see your average best time.
3. Some internet providers will allow you to temporarily bump up the quality of your service for a day. It can be worth it to ask your provider if your connection is very slow.
4. The most important tip of all: don't forget to whisper sweet nothings and positive affirmations to your computer and internet connection at all times...
Setting up your Zoom account:
This article can help you get started setting up your Zoom account for the first time.
If you made your Psychic Medium Reading or Soul Reading appointment for Zoom, then you will receive an e-mail from Christina@SedonaMedium.com or Support@SedonaMedium.com usually the day before your appointment. Make sure that you add both e-mail addresses to your contacts in the e-mail address you signed up with to make sure it doesn't end up in Spam. This is important also to allow you to easily receive your recording after a 60 minute session.
The subject line for this e-mail is, "Zoom link for your Reading"
To log into the Zoom session for your Reading:
To start your session, make sure that you are signed in to your Zoom account either at Zoom.us or on the Zoom mobile app.
Click on the link in the e-mail. You will be entered into the waiting room and Christina will let you in when it is time for your session to start.
Once you enter the session, you will turn on your video and your audio.
Tip for your Zoom Psychic Medium Reading or Soul Reading:
Have your questions printed out, rather than on the same device you are connecting via Zoom video conferencing. This way you won't have to bounce around from program to program, which is confusing if you are new to Zoom.
Special notes about the recording:
If you selected a 60 minute Psychic Medium Reading or a Soul Reading, your session will be recorded by Audio.
The MP3 file will be sent to you following the session, typically later that evening.