Healthy Relationships for Empaths (#17)
Strategies for healthy, happier relationships, for Empaths
This article may contain affiliate links, which means at no cost to you, should you purchase from a link provided a small compensation may be provided - but note that we only share what we truly love.
If you identify as an empath or you know and love someone who does, you are probably very familiar with the challenges being an empath in a relationship can present.
Whether you are active in the dating world or years into a long-term loving relationship, this episode will help you navigate the ins and outs of finding and keeping the right person for you and deepen your ability to give and receive more fulfilling love.
** To learn more about if you may be an Empath, see Episode #16 How to tell if you are an Empath. Find it here
In this episode of Modern Life and Spirit podcast we discuss:
* The benefits of being an empath in a relationship (1:15)
* One of the most important things to look for when choosing a potential partner (2:27)
* Why open communication is so important to an empath (2:50)
* How to make the best use of online dating profiles (4:30)
* Why you should learn to say “no” early on if it's not a good fit for you (5:58)
* The most toxic type of person that is always attracted to empaths (7:34)
* What is “love bombing” and why you should definitely avoid it (8:28)
* Why alone time is so important, even in a loving relationship (10:34)
* How to separate your excitement and enthusiasm from someone else's (12:30)
* Why two empaths in a relationship is more than twice the fun (14:24)
* What does someone's expulsive energy feel like to an empath? (16:49)
* Why you should check your ego at the door when communicating with
an empath (18:30)
* What strategy you can use when conflict is unavoidable (20:18)
* Discover the rule that is key to empathic communication (22:25)
* The importance of taking a time out before you get overstimulated (23:41)
* You have needs too, don't forget to prioritize them (25:23)
Resources from podcast episode 17 - Healthy Relationships for Empaths:
Hilarious Everyone's Upstairs Neighbor video - definitely worth a watch :) mentioned in the podcast at (26:17)
Creating an Energetic bubble starts at timestamp 3:16 of this video
Mentioned in the podcast at (22:04)
The Daily Intuitive Booster - Daily planner system free download to start boosting your communication with your Spirit Guides.
Don't forget to subscribe and check out our other episodes ~ easy links for all platforms here